sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

Nothing a Day Like After Another (Song)


I was on the road
And time consumed me,cars honking
And I Ask to myself If they had courage to take on the climb
And back home


Chorus
I see the people screaming with each other
I saw my freinds getting lost in the world
I fell and I thought I would never see a sun again
But when I feel I'm alone
I remember nothing a dai like after another
And I can always star again


So, don't ask me me who I am or Where I go
'Cause Iim driving Honey
The city I left behind, where the city was burried
My scars and lost my faith
But leaving that when I decide to face my fears
And find the courage be in myelf

Chorus


Now I back in the city
Place where I grow up
I feel the wind blowing im my ear
The sorrous are gone
'Cause I can forgive myself and go ahead

I know the people keep screaming
And I keep facing bad days
But I learned
When enerthing is lost
And can't see the light
Even people around me
Keep sell your soul for drug
I do not need to be like ther
Still be light inside me
The sun born every morning
So I face myself for go ahead
And recovery my faith.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário