quinta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2012

4 part 2



Imagem Retirada do Google tema: Despedida casal Tumblr


I don't wanna do part of this
'Cause I became part of pain
And more I wish feeling again
And more I wish you here
I know is not right and we need make right sometimes
The night is dark out there and I remember you promised always take me home
We had glory days
But I can't fight anymore
'Cause I know I'll be alone when the days take end
'Cause you not want not enough
So let's turn the page
And try walking again this time alone
I know is hard but we can
'Cause one day we were just one, me, you, strange just walking in the haven
Thinking we could complete the half
But no one born incomplete
And not use blame or try point the mistakes
Nothing forgive the heartbreak, nothing erases the tears
No have nothing to forgive, I don't need remember
'Cause I don't wish you be here
Take me home...
If you don't ...If you don't know the way
End

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário