domingo, 11 de dezembro de 2011

Letter/Revenge


I learned be cold with you
I learned not care
I learned not expect anything of people
I learned, yes, Honey I learned...
With you
So, if you see me in the street please not call me
I learned forget loving you
I learned not care...
I learned run...
I learned never hope someone really care about me
I learned...Yes, Sweet you are a good Teacher
But I know you don't blames himself for this...
And I Know, you summer over and you try back for me
But, Sweet, I learned forget you
Maybe I became cold, but I Know I be the same
Just for you I keep my revenge
Just for you I keep my bad feelings
 I keep everything
Don’t' worry I will be fine
'Cause I'm a winner
And I always have time for everyone
I have time for myself
'Cause I learned (This time for my own)
I need time for real people
'Cause this people never leave me, always keep me hot
Even when I meet people like you
Even when I cry
'Cause I'm winner
And  you?
You?
In and you be alone
And I learned not have sorry for you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário